Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oh hai.

Well hello there. I'm guess I'm going to try this crazy blogging thing and see how it goes. I decided I needed a place to rant and rave so here we go. Most of this will be about hockey but I'm sure some other topics will creep in here and there.



I suppose I should begin by explaining the title of this blog, "I Swear God," which, really has nothing to do with God, or swearing (well maybe some swearing)....unless you consider Alexander Ovechkin to be God. Which I'm sure some people do. ANYWAYS....the quote comes from one of his shining moments, not on the ice but on the green, in which he hit a hole in one in his first real game of golf. After doing this, he celebrated in true Ovie fashion and upon announcing his hole in one to the rest of the group he stated "I SWEAR GOD!" Actually it sounded a lot more like "I swear gah!" but you know. Later he proclaimed, "I swear my ma! My home!" The video can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wylmOGotyvY



And with that I will leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment